Residents in Coquitlam are being asked to weigh-in on the city’s proposed strategic plan.
The document is a high-level vision that will guide the city’s decision-making framework for the next 10 to 15 years, according to a press release.
Residents can help shape the plan by taking a 10-minute online survey at www.coquitlam.ca/stratplan between now and July 31. Respondents must be over 16 and will be eligible to win a $100 Visa gift card, which will be awarded on Aug. 2.
Residents can also visit one of six pop-up displays where they can share their thoughts on a scrawl wall and send a postcard to the future. Events will take place on:
• June 22, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Poirier Sport and Leisure Complex (633 Poirier St.);
• July 1, noon to 8:30 p.m., during Canada Day at Town Centre Park;
• July 8, 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Coquitlam Centre Aquatic Complex (1210 Pinetree Way);
• July 11, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at Neighbourhood Night in Victoria Park (3435 Victoria Dr.);
• July 14, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Coquitlam Farmers Market (624 Poirier St.);
• July 18, 6:30 to 8 p.m., during Neighbourhood Night at Rochester Park (1390 Rochester Ave.).
For more information go to www.coquitlam.ca/stratplan.
Post Your Comment: